Health Care Services
Public Health Services
Diseases & Conditions, A-Z
Programs & Services, A-Z
Public Health Services Org Chart
Health Care Services Agency Org Chart
Birth and Death Certs
Programs and Services
Disease Control & Prevention
West Nile Virus
Healthy Lifestyle Programs
Child Passengar Safety Program
Injury Prevention Program
Nutrition and Physical Activity
Smoking & Tobacco Prevention
Data, Reports & Publications
Preparedness & Emergency Information
Personal & Family Preparedness
Calendar of Events
Public Health Jobs
Locations & Addresses
In case of a health emergency, call 9-1-1.
Director of Public Health
Tammy Evans, RN, PHN, MSN, PhD
Kismet Baldwin, MD
1601 E. Hazelton Ave.
Stockton, CA 95205
PO Box 2009
Stockton, CA 95201-2009
(209) 468-3411 Phone
(209) 468-3823 Fax
Your browser does not support iframes.
All Calendar 2017 Events - Click here
2018 Farmers' Markets Guide for San Joaquin County(English and Spanish)
Farmers Market Guide for SJC
GuÃa del mercado de agricultores para SJC
Car Seat Classes are cancelled on Wednesday, April 18, 2018. Classes will resume on Wednesday, April 25, 2018. Please call (209)468-8637 with any questions or concerns.
Fruit and Veggie Fest on April 27th, 2018 at La Superior Mercados.
Spanish Car Seat Class cancel Notice
No Information Available for June events.
Fine Particulate Matter
Unhealthy - Sensitive individuals should exercise indoors. Everyone should avoid prolonged or vigorous outdoor activities.
- What to Know and Do about the FLU / Qué Hay Que Saber y Hacer Sobre la Gripe
Reported Sexually Transmitted Diseases Reach a New High in California
CDPH Warns Californians about the Risk of Norovirus Infections from Raw British Columbian Oysters
- District Issues Health Cautionary Statement Due to Persistently Strong High Pressure System off California Coast
- Consumers Warned about Certain Cactus Imported from Mexico due to Health Risk
- Influenza Cases are Increasing in California Health Officials Encourage Californians to Get Vaccinated
- Health Disparities Data
- National Health Observances - Monthly Calendar 2018
- Health Topics A to Z
Mosquito Bite Prevention
Share the fun …not the germs and make a healthy splash!
Make a Healthy Splash!
- San Joaquin County Environmental Health Department
- San Joaquin County Office of Emergency Services
- CA Dept of Public Health
- Centers For Disease Control
- US Health and Human Services
- Food and Drug Administration
- World Health Organization
©2018 San Joaquin County Public Health Services. All rights reserved.