SJC Health Alerts, Advisories, Orders and Updates (show all)
|11/30/2022||Guidance||WRAP-EM Clinical Guidance for Pediatric Respiratory Illness New|
|11/03/2022||Health Advisory||Health Advisory on Ebola 11.3.2022 New|
|09/28/2022||Order||Influenza Vaccination of All Health-Care Workers (HCW) During Flu Season New|
|06/01/2022||Advisory||Health Advisory on Monkeypox 6.1.22|
|04/11/2022||Order||Rescinding January 11, 2022 COVID-19 Emergency Quarantine Order|
|01/21/2022||Update||Update Monoclonal Antibody Referral Packet for SOTROVIMAB|
|01/20/2022||Guidance||Guidance COVID-19 Oral Antiviral Medications|
Treatment Guidelines and Reporting Resources
Residential Facility Survey
San Joaquin County has nurse strike teams that are available to administer COVID-19 vaccination for staff and residents of Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) and other Long-Term Care Facilities (LTFCs).
Please fill out the survey below when you have staff or residents who need either a first or second dose. Public Health Services will schedule a visit when there are enough registered to use an entire vial of vaccine.
Only staff and residents of SNFs and other LTCFs are eligible for vaccination through this service. Family members should make alternate arrangements and check https://myturn.ca.gov/ and https://sjready.org/events/covid19/vaccines.html often for appointments.
Click here to fill out the survey.
COVID-19 Vaccine Survey for Healthcare Providers ONLY
- Please fill out this survey and your office will be contacted with next steps regarding COVID-19 vaccination. All staff in an office are eligible. This survey is for San Joaquin County providers only. If you have received this survey from another source, please do not respond again. If you have already been contacted by another entity for vaccination, then do not fill out this survey.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Survey Form for Healthcare Providers
Healthcare providers who want to receive and administer the COVID-19 vaccine must be enrolled in:
- CalVax ‐ All California healthcare providers must enroll in the California COVID-19 Vaccination Program electronically through CDPH’s provider registration and enrollment system at the CalVax website. CalVax is a centralize system that allows providers to order vaccines, update account information and manage vaccine reporting tasks. Enrollment applications must be thoroughly and accurately completed by each enrolled organization and corresponding locations. COVID-19 vaccines and ancillary supplies will be procured and distributed by the federal government at no cost to enrolled COVID-19 vaccination providers.
- An immunization registry that can submit data to the California Department of Public Health every 24 hours (e.g. CAIR2). If you are not, please sign up for our regional registry, Healthy Futures.
- ACIP Priority Recommendations
- Talking to Patients about COVID-19 Vaccine
- Answering Patients’ Questions
- CDC Communications Toolkit for Healthcare Providers
- CDC VaxText COVID-19 Vaccination Second-Dose Reminder
- CDC V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccines and Severe Allergic Reactions