All San Joaquin County communities are healthy, safe, equitable, and thriving.
Protect, promote and improve health and well-being for all who live, work, and play in San Joaquin County.
- Implement innovative, data driven, evidence‐based approaches to create equitable conditions for all County communities.
- Maintain effective partnerships with a broad array of community leaders and organizations to promote health equity, maximize PHS reach and impact, and address community health improvement priorities.
- Facilitate community members' active role in shaping environmental and policy changes that impact individual and community health.
- Build ongoing, flexible funding streams to grow and sustain quality PHS programs and services that efficiently meet community health needs.
- Cultivate recognition for PHS as the County leader for preventing disease and injury, and promoting and protecting optimal health for all.
- Conduct continuous quality improvement to assure that PHS systems and workforce are effective and efficient in promoting and protecting health.
Public Health Services Strategic Plan, 2017-2022
Public Health Services Annual Report, 2017
Public Health Services is a department of the San Joaquin County Health Care Services Agency.
Click here to downloaded the Public Health Services organization chart.
Click here to downloaded the Health Care Services Agency organization chart.