Public Health Laboratory
The mission of the public health laboratory is to provide public health laboratory services in a cost efficient and quality assured manner. More specifically, the following enhances the statement:
- Provide services to aid in the prevention, control and diagnosis of all illnesses of public concern
- Assist in epidemiological investigations.
- Assist in the monitoring and control of health and safety conditions associated with the environment.
- Assist in the research and evaluation of the health problems of the community.
- Provide laboratory services for the specialized health department programs.
- Provide information and consultation to the private laboratories and the medical and public health community in the field of laboratory science.
- Provide laboratory services not otherwise available.
For more information call 209-468-3460
Hours of Operation:
The San Joaquin County Public Health Laboratory is open Monday through Friday 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. We are located at 1601 E. Hazelton Ave., Stockton, CA