Clinic Location and Services
Services are available in Stockton. Services are expected to resume in September at the Lodi and Manteca locations.
|Stockton Health Center
1601 E. Hazelton Ave
Clinical services focus on screening and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), Tuberculosis (TB) infection, and immunizations for children and adults. Please check the specific location for more information: Stockton
To schedule an appointment please call:
(800) 839-4949 or (209) 468-3830.
Any fees listed below are subject to change without notice.
Immunizations (Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult) - Immunization clinic provides these services to the community:
- Seasonal influenza immunizations.
- Fee-for-service Medi-Cal and Health Plan of San Joaquin accepted for children’s immunizations.
- Low - cost vaccinations are provided only for adults and children without health insurance or with health insurance that does not cover the cost of vaccines. Fully insured individuals should visit their doctor to get vaccinated.
- Some adult vaccines are available at PHS clinics on a self-pay basis.
Please call clinic at (209) 468-3830 or (800) 839-4949 for more information.
Travel Immunizations - Provision of vaccines to persons traveling overseas at least three (3) weeks prior to travel are by appointment only. Vaccines include Japanese Encephalitis, Typhoid, Yellow Fever and Hepatitis A, polio, meningococcal meningitis, MMR and rabies. Antimalarial medication is not available and must be obtained from a personal health care provider. Cash payment only for all travel immunizations. Please complete the Pre - Travel Assessment Form and bring it to your clinic visit.
TB Skin Tests - Tuberculin skin tests for children and adults. $23.00 fee.
HIV Tests - Confidential or anonymous HIV test and counseling.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinic - Diagnosis and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases.
Latent TB Infection (LTBI) ‐ Evaluation of latent TB; by appointment only.