Health Care Services
Public Health Services
Diseases and Conditions, A-Z
Public Health Services Org Chart
Health Care Services Agency Org Chart
Birth and Death Certs
Programs and Services
Disease Control & Prevention
West Nile Virus
Healthy Lifestyle Programs
Data, Reports & Publications
Preparedness & Emergency Information
Personal & Family Preparedness
Calendar of Events
Public Health Jobs
Locations & Addresses
In case of a health emergency, call 9-1-1.
Director of Public Health
Tammy Evans, RN, PHN, MSN, PhD
Kismet Baldwin, MD
1601 E. Hazelton Ave.
Stockton, CA 95205
PO Box 2009
Stockton, CA 95201-2009
(209) 468-3411 Phone
(209) 468-3823 Fax
Your browser does not support iframes.
All Calendar 2017 Events - Click here
No Information Available for January events.
No Information Available for February events.
No Information Available for March events.
Fine Particulate Matter
Unhealthy - Sensitive individuals should exercise indoors. Everyone should avoid prolonged or vigorous outdoor activities.
- What to Know and Do about the FLU / Qué Hay Que Saber y Hacer Sobre la Gripe
- Consumers Warned about Certain Cactus Imported from Mexico due to Health Risk
- District Issues Health Cautionary Statement Due to Persistently Strong High Pressure System off California Coast
- Influenza Cases are Increasing in California Health Officials Encourage Californians to Get Vaccinated
- Health Disparities Data
- National Health Observances - Monthly Calendar 2018
- Health Topics A to Z
Holiday Health and Safety Tips (Eng/Span)
Extreme Cold Guide from CDC
- San Joaquin County Environmental Health Department
- San Joaquin County Office of Emergency Services
- CA Dept of Public Health
- Centers For Disease Control
- US Health and Human Services
- Food and Drug Administration
- World Health Organization
©2018 San Joaquin County Public Health Services. All rights reserved.